US3S Dodge Stealth and Mitsubishi 3000GT Forum

| Official Members List | Join US3S | News & Information| Sponsor List | US3S Stuff | 3S of the Month |

Go Back   US3S Dodge Stealth and Mitsubishi 3000GT Forum > Welcome to US3S > News & Events

News & Events US3S News and Events relating to the forum and site.

Old - March 19th, 2009, 07:33 PM
US3S Member
Candy Tetris Champion, Pepsi Pinball Champion, Jackpot Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion

I just saw this on 3SI since I hadn't been on here in a while.
This is extremely upsetting. Keith fought so incredibly hard and never gave up, which so many do. Keith was a great man and an awesome friend. I first met him back in Jan. of '05 when I went to see his band play in StL and to meet the StL 3S club. I probably wouldn't have come down if Keith hadn't encouraged me to go, since it's a little intimidating to go drive a couple of hours away to meet a bunch of strangers.
I highly respect Keith. He was an amazing person and I am glad to have counted him as a friend. He will be sorely missed. I am incredibly grateful that you guys took the time to stop by here on your way up to MOD last year otherwise I wouldn't have gotten a chance to see Keith and talk to him one last time.

I am obviously a little late to this thread, but Von and Chris, I realize I missed contributing for the flowers, but I would appreciate if you would add the money from me to the fund for his sons.

I am also totally in for a nice RIP avatar or sig for Keith.

FUCK CANCER!

RIP Keith
Old - March 19th, 2009, 08:16 PM
US3S Member
Candy Tetris Champion, Pepsi Pinball Champion, Jackpot Champion, Shape Game Champion, Mumu Champion

One more thing.

I know I asked some of you several months ago, but I wanted to ask again since people are going through their photos. Does anyone have good quality pictures (unaltered large files work best) of Keith (preferably Keith with his family).

I had wanted to make a canvas for Keith and his family as a surprise.
I would still like to make one for his family if they would like it.
Old - March 19th, 2009, 09:04 PM
US3S Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondStealth
One more thing.

I know I asked some of you several months ago, but I wanted to ask again since people are going through their photos. Does anyone have good quality pictures (unaltered large files work best) of Keith (preferably Keith with his family).

We can ask Tonya this weekend when we are there and get back with you on this if you have time come down and join us for his memorial on Saturday at 1pm
Old - March 19th, 2009, 09:15 PM
The One

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondStealth
One more thing.

I know they have some really good family pics from this past xmas. I will see if I can get a copy of a pic or will have her email a file
Old - March 20th, 2009, 06:49 AM
Bosses better half

Pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spankyvr4
I uploaded these lastnight still not up on the their sight
I just called the funeral home & they are loading the additional pics that were posted shortly. I also posted a few more pics that are not on there yet. I just want to once again express the enormous gratitude I am feeling to have such a wonderful extended family. You are all AWESOME!!
Old - March 20th, 2009, 11:12 AM
US3S Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRS3000GTVR4
I know they have some really good family pics from this past xmas. I will see if I can get a copy of a pic or will have her email a file
Quote:
We can ask Tonya this weekend when we are there and get back with you on this if you have time come down and join us for his memorial on Saturday at 1pm
Thank you. I thought it would be a nice gift for the family.

I don't think I will be able to make to the memorial. My dad and I had already bought tickets to an event a couple weeks back and it is on Saturday and I can't really bail on him. I am sorry.
Old - March 20th, 2009, 07:19 PM
BPU Noober

Quote:
Tonya
This group will always be here for you and the boys we would have it no other way. Keith ment the world to this group when this group started back in about 2002 at our first NG it was only 6 of us then (John, Paul, Dave, Chris D,Keith and I) now when I look back we have really came along way and without Keith we would of never had NG03 in St Louis he was one of the main persons that stood up and talked about getting the NG03 to St Louis.
It's hard to believe it's been 7 years. I uploaded a few pictures to my photobucket, although I'm not sure if anyone wants to use them.

Tonya, I greatly regret that I am unable to be down there this weekend. You are all in my thoughts, as is the rest of the STL family.
Old - March 20th, 2009, 07:23 PM
Elite Member

Wholy fuck I just saw this. I almost called him last week just to say hey but didn't because of that email that said he didn't want calls.

My sincere and deepest condolences to his family. I am very very very sorry to hear this.

FUCK CANCER.
Old - March 20th, 2009, 11:37 PM
My car blows

Miss you man...

I like many did not know what to post. But I will give it a try.

It is hard to remember how long I have actually know Keith, now it seems like I have known him forever. He was the glue that held the Stl3s group together and kept us laughing the entire way. Together bonded by a similar interest in a car made half way around the world a group of people both young and old (sorry Nancy) became the closest of friends and nearly family. We formed a group and created a name and somehow even planned a national gathering. Not to bad for a bunch of hooligans. Even like a family we had hard times now and then, people came and went, but a few stuck it out through the years.

Keith you were one of them. You were a devoted member of the club and great friend.

I will miss you man.

Old - March 21st, 2009, 09:24 PM
The One

Today was the service and most of the StL group was able to make it down for the visitation or funeral or both. The coolest part is that Keith's car was also there and we parked all of the 3000's and stealth's behind his. Just an awesome site. Keith also got to take a ride in his car 1 more time today because one of his best friends drove his ashes back to the house in the stealth.

Thank you again from the bottom of my heart to everyone who was generous enough to make a contribution. A small portion was used to order a beautiful arrangement and the remainder was placed in a memorial fund for the family.

Truly,,an unforgettable day.
Old - March 21st, 2009, 09:30 PM
Uber Noober

Yes, Keith will be remembered. I met Keith at the NG last year. I am glad I was able to give him a ride in my car, which he enjoyed. My heart and prayers go to his wife and family.

Philip
Old - March 22nd, 2009, 07:56 AM
US3S Member

I am really sad I couldn't make it, but after 2 really major surgeries since xmas I don't think I could have made the almost 500 mile one way trip. I kind of had to fight with myself to come to that realization. The St. Louis crew has always had a special place in my heart and Keith and Tonya were at the top of that place. I could only be there in spirit....
Old - March 22nd, 2009, 07:46 PM
UberModerator
Penguin Pass Champion

all right I need a favor from some members, I need a banner made up for a memory tribute to Keith, as I am the fail at photoshop I figured I would ask here and see what I can come up with, thanks
Old - March 22nd, 2009, 09:28 PM
Admin
Space Invaders Champion, Flash Poker Champion

I suck too, but I'll give it a shot.
Old - March 22nd, 2009, 11:20 PM
STL Group

Email me what you need at zero_or_die89@hotmail.com. I'm pretty good with photoshop, and my dad and my girlfriend are absolutely AMAZING with it, so I'll see what I can come up with. Just let me know what you want it to look like and let me know what you have as far as pictures and all that.