PDA

View Full Version : Bay Area 3/S Meet: One More Try

innercirclevr4
- October 15th, 2005, 03:19 PM
I would like to start a weekly meet for all the bay area 3/S owners. A meet I regularly go to is mainly for Subarus (but many different cars attend such as MR2's, Evo's and DSMs). So far, I am the only representitive of the 3/S platform and would like to talk to someone about something other than a boxer engine or 4g63. If you own a 3000GT or Stealth, please join us Thursday nights @ Big Dog's off Almaden Expressway. The address is:

Big Dog's
1401 Foxworthy Ave, San Jose, CA 95118

If you guys want to have a 3/S exclusive meet, then we can go to the same spot on a different day or a different location altogether. Please reply with questions or suggestions and if you want to come in contact with me through other means:

AIM: innercirclevr4
email: innercirclevr4@yahoo.com

Let's set this up. :thumbsup4

s_mi11er
- October 16th, 2005, 11:15 PM
I'll be there, what time does it start? I just got here from Dallas and right now i'm in fremont. I'm also on 3si same user name.

innercirclevr4
- October 17th, 2005, 10:00 AM
I'll be there, what time does it start? I just got here from Dallas and right now i'm in fremont. I'm also on 3si same user name.

Sweet. I'll be there around 8pm. My name is Carl and I'll be the one with a pearl 94 VR4. What do you drive? Bring your friends if you want to (3/S owner or not), I want to make this big.

s_mi11er
- October 17th, 2005, 10:11 AM
I'll be in a pearl 95 vr4 :3000GT: , I just moved here so i don't know anyone yet. I've been here for about 2 weeks. I'll be there at 8 :nana:

innercirclevr4
- October 17th, 2005, 05:15 PM
Ok, so we have two people for the meet so far. It would be dope if we got around 5.

1. innercirclevr4
2. s_mi11er

Chewedtoothpick, Blacksunshine & NeoValentine, you want in?

s_mi11er
- October 20th, 2005, 02:25 PM
I put a post on 3si to see if we could get more 3S member to show so we well see what happens :thumbsup2

innercirclevr4
- October 20th, 2005, 08:10 PM
I put a post on 3si to see if we could get more 3S member to show so we well see what happens :thumbsup2

sweet, see you at 8.

Michaels_RT
- October 26th, 2005, 12:42 PM
what day of the week is your weekly meet? I live in SoCal but I am in NorCal for 1 weekend almost every month. I wouldnt mind getting out and chillin with some 3s guys. I drive a 94 RT FWD TT conversion. I will make the drive and come hang out if its on a day I up there.
Michael

s_mi11er
- October 26th, 2005, 01:27 PM
Thursday @ 8pm, cool I think we might have more 3S this week from the 3SI too :cheers:

innercirclevr4
- October 26th, 2005, 06:30 PM
Thursday @ 8pm, cool I think we might have more 3S this week from the 3SI too :cheers:

daniel (gto3000gt) will bring out his 99 sohc and i might have some friends w/ vr4's who might come as well.

3kgt boi
- October 26th, 2005, 11:16 PM
im in san bruno, but i do go down to san jose often. so you wnana make this a weekly thing? that sounds awesome- too bad ill be the slowest one there,hahaha. by the way there was something posted up on myspace that talks about a strictly 3000gt meet in san jose, was that you? jw.

innercirclevr4
- October 28th, 2005, 02:12 PM
im in san bruno, but i do go down to san jose often. so you wnana make this a weekly thing? that sounds awesome- too bad ill be the slowest one there,hahaha. by the way there was something posted up on myspace that talks about a strictly 3000gt meet in san jose, was that you? jw.

I dont have myspace or friendster part II as I like to call it. So far this Big Dogs meet has yielded 3 3/S so far (up from 2 last week) and I definetly would like more people to come by. So yes, by all means come by and bring all your 3/S friends. Also, dont worry about being the slowest; Daniels sohc is the nicest looking one out of the 3 of us last night.... 99 front end conversion is my next priority now... :super:

innercirclevr4
- October 28th, 2005, 02:15 PM
what day of the week is your weekly meet? I live in SoCal but I am in NorCal for 1 weekend almost every month. I wouldnt mind getting out and chillin with some 3s guys. I drive a 94 RT FWD TT conversion. I will make the drive and come hang out if its on a day I up there.
Michael

Thursday Nights @ 8pm.

Big Dog's
1401 Foxworthy Ave, San Jose, CA 95118

We'd love to have you stop by!

s_mi11er
- November 1st, 2005, 06:01 PM
WHAT: B.A.T. MEET & OPEN INVITATION
WHEN: NOVEMBER 18, 2005
WHERE: TAPIOCA EXPRESS FREMONT
TIME: 9PM-12AM

Please FOLLOW THE RULES
NO BURNOUTS
NO REVING
NO RACING IN THE PARKING LOT LIKE A BUNCH OF JACKASSES
NO DRAMA
LEAVE THE BAD ATTITUDE AT HOME

innercirclevr4
- November 2nd, 2005, 09:15 PM
WHAT: B.A.T. MEET & OPEN INVITATION
WHEN: NOVEMBER 18, 2005
WHERE: TAPIOCA EXPRESS FREMONT
TIME: 9PM-12AM

Please FOLLOW THE RULES
NO BURNOUTS
NO REVING
NO RACING IN THE PARKING LOT LIKE A BUNCH OF JACKASSES
NO DRAMA
LEAVE THE BAD ATTITUDE AT HOME

Interesting. I might have work, but I'll let you know a few days before the meet happens if I can go or not. We need to rep the 3/S! pimp:

s_mi11er
- November 3rd, 2005, 06:53 PM
not going tomake it out tonight, lack of :2cents:

s_mi11er
- November 4th, 2005, 03:41 PM
I got my new tires, BFGoodrich KDW2 Font 245/35/18 and Back 285/30/18 :D

innercirclevr4
- November 5th, 2005, 01:34 PM
I got my new tires, BFGoodrich KDW2 Font 245/35/18 and Back 285/30/18 :D

Sweet! How are they? I gotta take you mountain driving with me sometime! :D

nightseer
- November 12th, 2005, 12:40 PM
hey guys im in Antioch which is like an hour away from san jose. So what exactly goes on at these meets? im driving a 92 3000gt SL and ive been seein a lot of pictures of a bunch of our cars together in meets and such and it would be kinda cool to be their. so if anyone could just really let me know what goes on their maybe ill make the trek to go on the 18th. let me know, thanks

innercirclevr4
- November 12th, 2005, 03:04 PM
hey guys im in Antioch which is like an hour away from san jose. So what exactly goes on at these meets? im driving a 92 3000gt SL and ive been seein a lot of pictures of a bunch of our cars together in meets and such and it would be kinda cool to be their. so if anyone could just really let me know what goes on their maybe ill make the trek to go on the 18th. let me know, thanks

Car meets are a gathering of auto enthusiasts. In these meets there is much discussion about the cars we drive, aftermarket parts, future plans for our cars and other very important topics. This is also the perfect place to show off your ride. BTW, welcome to US3S!

nightseer
- November 16th, 2005, 04:54 PM
sorry guys, id love to go but my cars gunna be in the shop. transmission and computer rebuild X_X.keep updating about when the next ones gunna be though cuz im gunna go when i get my car fixed. thanks

innercirclevr4
- November 16th, 2005, 08:44 PM
sorry guys, id love to go but my cars gunna be in the shop. transmission and computer rebuild X_X.keep updating about when the next ones gunna be though cuz im gunna go when i get my car fixed. thanks

Sorry to hear. Well they are always going to be on Thursdays at 8pm. Steve and I have met up at other ones however. We'll keep you posted on any other meets though ;) .

Kievskiy
- November 16th, 2005, 09:01 PM
well, i sold my 3sl long time ago, but i'm triyng to pick up an R/T TT this week, next time i'll be there for sure, plus i'm working on week days, so weekends would be more comfy, anyways thanx again. :smoker:

innercirclevr4
- November 16th, 2005, 10:17 PM
well, i sold my 3sl long time ago, but i'm triyng to pick up an R/T TT this week, next time i'll be there for sure, plus i'm working on week days, so weekends would be more comfy, anyways thanx again. :smoker:

NP. There is one this sat 18th in Fremont so if you get your TT by then, we'd love to see it! s_miller posted it on page 1

Kievskiy
- November 17th, 2005, 07:39 PM
well, if i'll pick the car i'll def. stop by, i'm still waiting for the owner to pass the smog, i dont want deal with the car that does not pass sog anymore, pain in the :moon: , yeah, so i hope the car will pass it, the deal is that they tried to hook upthe computer to spark plug wires and it was acting very interesting the rpm on the computer were jumping from 400 to 1700 , the car itself were idling fine, 800-850, something like that, so they told the owned that sp.plug wires need to be changed, for me it looks like bigger problem then the just the wires.....so i'll wait , But if anyone of you have any input/advise-very welcome to say!.Thanx.

innercirclevr4
- November 23rd, 2005, 08:39 PM
With this Thursday being Thanksgiving I think that the meet should be canceled this week. Gobble Gobble.

s_mi11er
- December 8th, 2005, 06:00 PM
Is anyone going tonight? This will be my last week here, going back to Dallas this sat.